- To review the District Constitution
- To propose Motions to amend the District Constitution and Bylaws for the District Annual Meeting
- To consult with the Provincial Office Field Secretary and the Provincial Parliamentary Committee for advice and to ensure compliance with the Provincial Constitution
- To offer help to any Bargaining Unit who would like their Constitution reviewed
- Usually once a month on the third Wednesday of the month, 4:15 p.m. at the District 13 office.
- 2020-2021 Meeting dates: TBD
Duties of the Branch/Bargaining Unit Representatives
- To attend a meeting once per month.
- To report information to branch/BU members.
- To gather ideas and suggestions from branch/BU members to address at monthly committee meetings.
| George Chaktsiris
|| Maxwell Heights
| Richard McCormack
|| District Office
| Ryan Gordon
| Jennifer Seif
| Ruth Kam (Co-Chair)
| Shane Stagg (Co-Chair)